- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physics or engineering, e.g. in electronics, optoelectronics, mechatronics, or optometry.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If the previous degree has 180 ECTS credit points, you can still apply. The remaining 30 ECTS credit points are acquired during the master’s degree.
A grade of at least 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- University entrance certificate (Abitur, technical college entrance qualification, etc).
- Certificate of a university degree in physics, optics, optoelectronics, electronics or a related subject with at least a grade of 2.5 and at least 210 ECTS credit points or with at least 180 ECTS credit points (the remaining 30 ECTS credit points are acquired during the master’s degree) or certificate/a transcript of records for the preliminary final grade/average grade (if you still have not received your final diploma).
- Evaluation table/grading system (only for degrees outside Germany).
- Evidence of any existing professional training, occupation or other practical activity.
- Proof of the English language qualification (see language requirements).
- Proof of the German language qualification (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website