Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A total of 25 ECTS credits in the area of computer science, information management, or computer science and information technology (IT). These 25 ECTS credits must have been acquired within the scope of a degree program at a state or state-recognized German or foreign institution of higher education.
Of these 25 ECTS credits:
- A minimum of 5 ECTS credits must be in the basics of business information systems/IT or information management or business IT applications.
- A minimum of 5 ECTS credits must be in practical computer science/ data processing / software development or comparable subjects (e.g. programming, databases, software engineering).
- A minimum of 3 ECTS credits must be in mathematics / statistics / quantitative methods or comparable subjects.
Alternatively, oral examinations (30 minutes each) can be taken at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences. The examinations take place online. Online pre-courses and self-study material are provided to prepare for the oral exams.
In the case of a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS credits, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS credits must be filled by proving or successfully completing one of the following prior achievements:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable full-time professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree in an occupation relevant to the study content of the degree program (evidence by employment contract and/or employment references).
- Successful completion of an admission examination in the form of a written scientific paper in English.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your high school certificate.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS Points and a final mark of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you finish your bachelor's before ends the application deadline.
- Proof of 25 ECTS of which 5 ECTS each come from the areas of object-oriented programming, database systems, IT management, business administration, mathematics & statistics. As part of the application process, the university will check this knowledge. For this purpose, they require a transcript of grades and the relevant excerpts from the module handbook.
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of German knowledge (see language requirements). This certificate will be needed at the latest by the enrollment process.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website