Architectural Lighting and Design Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or master in:
- Art and design study programs like Architecture, Interior Architecture, Design or Theater Studies*, or
- Engineering study programs like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science**, or
- Business study programs like Business Economics, Business Informatics or Economic Law**.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
* At least one year of professional work experience within the related field.
** At least two years of professional work experience within the related field.
Exception: If the first academic degree is not related to the field of study, the approval to study can only be given with proof of professional work experience. Please contact the university to discuss the admission requirements related to your personal situation in detail.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application consists of two steps. The first step is to check the most important documents, if an application could be possible. These documents can be handed in by email. In a second step you will be asked to hand in more detailed information by airmail, this means the documents should be certified/notarized.
Documents for the pre check (as .pdf file and by email [email protected], max 2MB):
- University degree and transcript (if you already hold a master's degree, the university needs the bachelor's degree as well).
- Portfolio of professional work experience (if you do not have a portfolio yet, you can prepare it and submit this after checking you university degree).
- Confirmation of work experience (at least one year).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
Your application should contain the following documents (after pre check and handed in by airmail):
- High school leaving certificate*.
- Proof of university degree* (certified copy).
- Passport Identity photo.
- Filled out application form.
- Signed course contract.
* in English language.
For more information please check theCourse Website