- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee is 690 € per month. Applicants from non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 € and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
Bachelor's degree in architecture.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with 180 CP degrees need to take a preparatory course (30 CP).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- University certificates.
- References and internship certificates.
- Letter of motivation.
- Portfolio containing your designs and other work.
Applicants from abroad must show their eligibility for entry to higher education by presenting certificates of previous qualifications.
For more information please check theCourse Website