Artificial Intelligence and Robοtiсs
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science or in an engineering or natural science course of study that has provided a basic knowledge of information technology sufficient for study in the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics master's program.
Required ECTS credtis: 210.
Hof University of Applied Sciences offers an appropriate additional module for applicants with less than 210 ECTS in their previous degreе.
An overall examination grade of at least 2.5 or an equivalent grade. A grade shall also be deemed equivalent if this grade or a better grade was achieved by no more than 50% of those who completed the relevant degree program in the same yеar.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via Uni-Assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Copy of your ID or passport (Non-EU applicants).
- Current CV.
- Motivational letter (only required for specific programs - see application portal).
- Preliminary review document (VPD) by uni-assist.
- Applicants who gained their higher education entrance qualification in the following countries must submit their certificates to the academic evaluation center (APS) before applying at Hof University: China, India, Mongolia, and Vietnam. Please note that applicants from those countries cannot be admitted without the required APS certificate and must also submit the APS certificate when applying for a visa at a German embassу.
For more information please check theCourse Website