Artificial Intelligence for Industrial Applications (MAI)
- Both semesters
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist) | students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering or natural science program.
Among others, the following courses of study are considered relevant:
- computer science (such as technical computer science, applied computer science, practical computer science, media computer science, or medical computer science),
- electrical engineering and information technology,
- mechatronics and digital automation,
- comparable computer science courses with a technical orientation.
The examination board decides on the relevance.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: It can be submitted after your first year at the latest.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website