- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
For the 60 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 240.
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. This means you can access the One-Year program already with 180 ECTS (if you prove one additional year of work experience) or 210 ECTS (if you can prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
For the 120 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the 60 ECTS option: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For the 60 ECTS option: To study the 60 ECTS version of this degree, you will need to have taken courses “Programming with Python” and “Advanced Mathematics” or demonstrate equivalent knowledge such as through work experience. You can take these courses online with the university for free.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.