- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 10,190 € (yearly) for the full-time 60 ECTS option; and 8,595 € (yearly) for a full-time 120 ECTS option. Scholarships & Discounts available.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The application requirements for the Study program in “Artificial Intelligence” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- For the 60 ECTS option: 240 ECTS. If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
- For the 120 ECTS option: 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For 60-ECTS Master Artificial Intelligence: At least one year work experience before the start of IUBH Master program (achieved after previous studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.