- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Master's (60 ECTS): € 3,498 € 702 Tuition fees (per semester). Registration Fee & Tuition Information: Online: Full time 12 months: 183 € / month, Part time 18 months: 139 € / month, Part time 24 months: 117 € / month. Master's (120 ECTS): € 2,934 € 588 Tuition fees (per semester). Registration Fee & Tuition Information: Online: Full time 24 months: 150 € / month, Part time 36 months: 111 € / month, Part time 48 months: 98 € / month.
6 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the Study program in “Artificial Intelligence” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- For the 60 ECTS option: 240 ECTS. If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
- For the 120 ECTS option: 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For 60-ECTS Master Artificial Intelligence: At least one year work experience before the start of IUBH Master program (achieved after previous studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.