- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a related field of study. A field of study is sufficiently similar when the coursework in computer science, mathematics and ethics is equivalent to the bachelor's degree program in Artificial Intelligence at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Copies of your certificates in the original language - and additionally in sworn translation in German or English). Depending on the type of degree and country of origin, additional certificates may also have to be submitted.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Copy of passport/official personal identification.
- Copy of a valid residence permit for Germany, if available.
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
Good to know: Submit all certificates in their entirety: including the diploma certificate as well as the overview of subjects and grades. You must not omit any parts of the certificate (such as a diploma supplement or single pages.
Additionally for furthering education master study programs: Proof of at least one year of professional employment.
For more information please check theCourse Website