Arts and Cultural Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 7,284 € (60 CP variant) or 9,284 € (90 CP variant) plus the current term contribution of 210 € per term.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in art, music, design, language and cultural studies, or economic Sciences.
Generally one year's relevant work experience in the field of culture.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 720 points in listening and reading and 310 points in speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Online application.
- CV (table format).
- Certified copy of the degree certificate.
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate.
- Proof of English skills.
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted).
- Personal statement.
For more information please check theCourse Website