Arts and Cultural Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in art, music, design, language and cultural studies, or economic Sciences.
Generally one year's relevant work experience in the field of culture.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 720 points in listening and reading and 310 points in speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Online application.
- CV (table format).
- Certified copy of the degree certificate.
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate.
- Proof of English skills.
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted).
- Personal statement.
For more information please check theCourse Website