- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: August
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 33,780 €; for the accelerated track is 25,830 €; and for dual degree track is 41,730 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Economic Sciences or Law.
Required ECTS credits: 180 (210 for the accelerated track and at least one semester abroad).
Proof of at least 8 weeks of practical experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits For applicants who have a degree in another field of study other than Business Administration, we offer a preparatory semester)
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent (see language requirements)
- Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad
If your application documents meet our admission requirements, we will invite you to take part in the Master's selection interview, which is held either on campus or via video conference. This consists of a 50-minute verbal interview, during which your motivation, social competence and communication skills will be assessed.
For more information please check theCourse Website