Behaviour: From Neural Mechanisms to Evolution
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biosciences or related subjects (such as computer science, cybernetics, psychology). Other successfully completed first professional university studies with a standard period of study of at least three years and a proportion of at least 60 credit points (CP) in biology or related subjects also entitle you to access.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- An elaboration (synopsis) in English of a maximum of 1500 words, which provides information about motivation and scientific suitability for this course. It should contain statements about study interests, aspired study focuses, as well as the goals aspired to with this degree. It should also show the previous scientific knowledge that speaks for the suitability for this course.
- The diploma of the university degree qualifying for the master’s degree and the associated document (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement or similar) that provides information about the individual course of study, the courses and modules attended, the achievements made during the degree and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university at which the applicant obtained the degree that qualifies him or her for the master’s course does not issue a transcript for it, he or she will submit the transcripts instead.
- The summary (in English) of the thesis of the university degree qualifying for the master’s degree. If no thesis has been written in the course in question, the applicant submits a summary of a comparable term paper or project as a work sample instead.
- Tabular CV listing the activities and experiences relevant for the studies.
For more information please check theCourse Website