Berlin MBA Full-Time
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
Required ECTS credits: 210. Applicants with 180 ECTS credit points will be required to obtain the additional 30 ECTS credit points by completing a placement in the third semester, i.e. the program will then last four semesters.
At least three years’ professional experience following the primary university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will be asked to upload the following documents during the application process:
- Letter of motivation, including professional goals.
- Curriculum vitae, preferably in "Europass".
- Copy of passport.
- Passport photo.
- Certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels).
- Certification of a university degree: BA/MA/Diploma.
- Employment testimonials.
- Certificates of English language competence (see language requirements).
Please submit formally certified copies only.
Certificates and other documents that are not in English nor in German must be translated into one of these languages. Translations must be formally certified and attached to the documents.
If you are applying from a non-European country, you will need to allow for the time to have your visa processed (approx. 4-6 months).
For more information please check theCourse Website