Berlin MBA Part-Time
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210. Applicants with 180 ECTS credit points will be required to obtain the additional 30 ECTS credit points by completing a placement in the third semester, i.e. the program will then last four semesters.
At least three years of professional experience after the first university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
When filling out your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Job references and, if applicable, references.
- A CV in tabular form, preferably in the "Europass" format.
- Letter of motivation considering your professional goals.
- Proof of good knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- Certificate of higher education.
- Certificate of higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, A-Level).
- Copy of passport or identity card.
Please do not send any original documents.
Certificates that are neither in German nor in English must be translated into one of these languages. The translation must be officially certified and in this case, the original must be attached.
Applicants from non-European countries should take into account when planning that the visa formalities can take four to six months.
For more information please check theCourse Website