- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition free.
Bachelor's degree in Protestant Theology, Roman Catholic Theology, Old Catholic Theology, Religion Studies, Orthodox Theology or another related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
During the application process, you will be asked to upload the following documents, in PDF format:
- School leaving certificate.
- Bachelor´s degree(s) and – if any – Master´s degree(s).
- The transcript(s) of records.
- Proof of completed language courses in Biblical Hebrew and New Testament Greek.
- Proof of participation in courses focused on Biblical
source texts in Biblical Hebrew and New Testament Greek.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- A course paper/essay from your previous studies.
For more information please check theCourse Website