Big Data and Business Analytics Part-Time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee of 720 € per month for the full time version of the program, plus one-time registration fee of 750 €. Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 € and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Data Science or a related field.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least one year of qualified and subject-relevant professional experience in IT, data science, data analytics, marketing, logistics, production or finance.
A good knowledge of programming (Python/R).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website