- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full-time tuition fee: 12,400 €; part-time tuition fee: 14,084 €. Apply now and save up to 80% in study costs. Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
At least one year of work experience before the start of IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)*.
*Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website