Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Full Time
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Please note that there is an additional fee of 50€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis - Full Time” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- (no restrictions mentioned).
Minimum ECTS required:
Applicants must have gained at least 60 of the ECTS points in their previous Bachelor’s degree from economic modules. Students with insufficient ECTS points in these subject areas must pass an admissions test.
Alternatively, students can show that they have the relevant specialist skills by providing evidence of qualified, state-recognized business administration training or at least 18 months of relevant professional experience in business administration. At least 12 months of this experience must have taken place after the Bachelor’s degree was completed
The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, the academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding application.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions