- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- School-leaving certificates (official, certified copies in the original language and in German, translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated).
- Proof of previous study credits (official, certified copies in the original language and in German, translated by a sworn translator; English and French certificates do not need to be translated).
- DSH/TestDaF certificate or a comparable language proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- If you have already begun studying in Germany, please submit the current Studienbescheinigung (certificate of enrolment), showing subject(s) studied, intended degree and number of semesters studied.
- If you have attended a Studienkolleg in Germany, please submit an official, certified copy of the certificate proving that you have passed the university entrance assessment test, showing subjects studied and grades received.
- Holders of the International Baccalaureate (IB) have to submit certified copies of their school reports of the last two years, including an overview of subjects and grades, as well as proof of a 12-year school career in addition to the IB certificate.
- If you have changed your name (e.g. through marriage), please submit a certified copy of your marriage certificate or other appropriate proof.
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China must submit the original Zertifikat der Akademischen Prüfstelle (APS) from the German embassy in Beijing.
- Applicants from Mongolia require the original registration from the German embassy in Ulan Bator.
- Applicants from Vietnam must submit the original Zertifikat der Akademischen Prüfstelle (APS) from the German embassy in Hanoi.
- If you are planning to study for a doctorate, you need the dean’s permission and a letter confirming academic supervision by your supervisor.
- If you are planning to study for a Master’s degree, you will need to apply to the respective lecturers at HHUD (see the final page of the application form) for the essential Nachweis der besonderen Eignung (proof of aptitude). In order to do this, you will need to submit proof of subject(s) studied and grades achieved at your home university, where you must have received a diploma, Bachelor’s degree, a Lisans, Licence, etc. The proof of aptitude must then be submitted to the Registrar’s and Examinations Office along with your application. A photo is not required.
All documents submitted must be official, certified copies. It is not sufficient to simply copy authentication stamps. Authentications in languages other than German, English or French will also not be accepted. All foreign language authentications (except English and French) must be translated into German by the embassy or a sworn translator. This must be visible in the use of headed paper, a stamp and the signature.
For more information please check theCourse Website