- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biochemistry OR a natural science degree with a minor in biochemistry (if the diploma is not available at the time of application, it must be submitted for final admission).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must be accompanied by a copy:
- Copies of university and university certificates.
- Transcript of the study achievements achieved so far. The final certificate must be submitted for final approval.
- A letter of motivation (max. 1 A4 page).
- A curriculum vitae.
- Proof of sufficient English and German language skills (see language requirements).
- An explanation of whether the applicant has lost the right to take an examination in a bachelor's degree in biochemistry.
For more information please check theCourse Website