- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of biochemistry, or in the natural sciences with a biochemical component of a minor.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must be accompanied by a copy:
- Copies of university and university certificates.
- Transcript of the study achievements achieved so far. The final certificate must be submitted for final approval.
- A letter of motivation (max. 1 A4 page).
- A curriculum vitae.
- Proof of sufficient English and German language skills (see language requirements).
- An explanation of whether the applicant has lost the right to take an examination in a bachelor's degree in biochemistry.
For more information please check theCourse Website