Biodiversity and Collection Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of biology or a comparable field such as forestry, agroecology, nature conservation, landscape planning or geoecology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please fill out the form in English or German using a computer and not by hand.
The application set should not be stapled.
The university can only accept and process complete applications with official certified copies and translations (English or German). Simple copies or copies certified by a notary or lawyer are not sufficient.
In case you have some documents that are printed front and back (e.g. WAEC certificate, bachelor’s certificate, etc), please make sure to copy and certify both sides.
In case you present copies of study documents (e.g. transcript of records, degree certificate, etc) please make sure that every page is stamped and signed by the university.
- Application form (AF): please fill out the application form completely and sign it.
- Official certified copy (copies certified by one of the German missions in your country) and official certified translation (by a sworn translator) of your school leaving certificate (university entrance qualification). Applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, and Gambia also submit a “WAEC or NECO-direct access card” (a scratch card to access WAEC or NECO results online).
- Official certified copy (copies certified by one of the German missions in your country) and official certified translation (by a sworn translator) of your degree (e. g. bachelor certificate) with a transcript of records (overview of marks - also as an official certified copy with an official certified translation by a sworn translator) and diploma supplement (if available) in German or English.
- Proof of your language competence (see language requirements).
- Graduates from a German university: matriculation certificate or de-registration certificate and “Studienverlaufsbescheinigung”.
- Curriculum vitae in English or German.
- Motivation letter with your signature: the university will check how well applicants performed in courses that show a relationship to the topics taught. It is furthermore expected that the applicants demonstrate a deep interest in the topics covered by the master’s programs and convince them in how they relate the courses covered in the program to their own future career. Therefore, the CV and letter of motivation are especially important in such cases and will be carefully analyzed.
- Pass image: please send a colored passport photograph for the campus card.
- Copy of your international passport.
- APS for applicants from Vietnam and Peoples Republic of China
There is not any application via uni-assist or online. Please send the application with the required documents (listed above) completely and as early as possible (to have more time to apply for a visa) by post/mail directly to the following address:
TU Dresden – IHI Zittau, Frau Scheunig
Markt 23, 02763 Zittau
For more information please check theCourse Website