Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology or a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Access is fundamentally granted to anyone who has not yet completed a course of study at the time of application, but who has acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree.
The prerequisite for the subject-specific relevance of the preliminary study is proof of at least achievements from the natural sciences amounting to at least 125 credits, including achievements in the field of biology to the extent of at least 50 credits.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application for authorization, which must be signed by hand:
- The applicant's diploma in the form of certified copies or certified German or English translations if the originals are not in English or German; if a certificate of completion is not yet available, a certificate of achievement, credits, and average grade must be submitted.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in German or English with a meaningful description of the educational path.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German and English language (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully, or not yet completed a closely related master's degree.
- A written description showing the motivation of the applicant for the inclusion of this course / the research interest.
- Proof of special knowledge (check the course admission regulations).
Applications that are not received in full, in due form, or on time are excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents remain with the university.
For more information please check theCourse Website