- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of agricultural and forest sciences, mathematics, natural sciences, bioengineering, chemical engineering, process technology, economic sciences, engineering and management, environmental protection and disposal technology, or food technology.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 year(s)
Required ECTS credits: 180
Completed professional training or work experience in a job requiring professional training (no limitation to certain vocational fields)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- The overall grade of the Bachelor's degree.
- Subject-specific academic achievements.
- Completed professional training or work experience in a job requiring professional training (no limitation to certain vocational fields).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information, please visit https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/en/biecon-apply
For more information please check theCourse Website