- Both semesters
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in management, business administration, economics, related social sciences or in a comparable bachelor's program.
Required ECTS credits: 140.
You should have successfully completed one or more of the following modules worth at least:
- 5 ECTS in empirical methods,
- 10 ECTS in business (management)/"Betriebswirtschaftslehre",
- 10 ECTS in economics/"Volkswirtschaftslehre",
- 10 ECTS in mathematics and statistics or/and,
- 10 ECTS in circular economy and sustainability.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Signed application form (form provided in TUMonline).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (if you have already graduated).
- Transcript of records.
- Language certificate in English (see language requirements).
- Resume/Curriculum vitae (gap-free), passport or ID (copy).
- Essay including statutory declaration (must also be uploaded in TUMOnline).
- Optional: GMAT certificate with a minimum score of 600.
- For admissions from non-EU/EEC countries: preliminary documentation by uni-assist.
For more information please check theCourse Website