- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in bioinformatics or a comparable degree, as well as special technical aptitude.
The candidate should demonstrate competencies that correspond to the competencies imparted in the bioinformatics bachelor's program at Saarland University. This includes in particular essential competencies in the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and computer science.
- Basic knowledge of bioinformatics (sequence analysis, protein structure).
- Basic knowledge of life sciences (molecular biology, genetics).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website