- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the subject biological sciences or a related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
A subject is related if there is no significant difference to the subject of biological sciences at the University of Konstanz in terms of the skills acquired through the course.
For applicants with a university degree obtained in a country that is not in the Bologna process, documentation of a successfully passed GRE test with at least 155 points (Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning score).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To submit your online application you are required to upload the following supporting documents as PDF-files:
- Description of your career, study goals and desired course profile.
- Documentation of your academic degree including details on course work and performance (ECTS-Credits and course hours per week, if applicable). If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach a Transcript of Records.
- Documentation of your preliminary final grade.
- Average grade for your graduating class or the the previous one, if yours is not available.
- Basic English language skills (see language requirements).
- Documentation of work experience (if applicable).
- Documentation of academic achievements (papers, publications, research activities, study and research stays abroad, if applicable).
- Documentation of relevant employment or training periods (if applicable).
- Evidence of prizes and awards (if applicable).
- Documentation of relevant volunteer work/extra-curricular activities (if applicable).
- Documentation of the average grade of your completed bachelor's program.
- To apply for a focus area of study, please attach an informal application, stating the focus area of the admission regulations. Please add a short letter of motivation.
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- If your documents are not available in German or English, you will need to have them translated. Please submit a German or English translation of your documents along with the original versions.
- Applicants from countries not belonging to the Bologna Zone: Results of the GRE test (Graduate Record Examinations); original score sheet with at least 155 point (Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning Score).
- Applicants from China, India, and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website