- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (aptitude test)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The program can be studied entirely in English.
Bachelor's degree in biology or a related subject (biochemistry, natural sciences).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Relevant to the subject is a course of study that fulfils the following criteria:
- at least 80 credit points in basic biological modules in the fields of expertise: organismic biology, cell biology, microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, physiology,
- at least 30 credit points in basic natural science, whereby the following compartments must be covered: chemistry, physics, and mathematics,
- at least one-third of the studies should be completed in the form of laboratory practicals,
- bachelor thesis with a scope of at least 10 credit points.
Application and preliminary admission is possible from 150 CP and grade 3.2 or bettеr.
A final grade of 3.2 or bettеr.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the verification of eligibility, the following documents are needed:
- Degree certificate with the transcript of records. If not available, a preliminary transcript or a current transcript of records with at least 150 CP is sufficient.
Applicants from abroad must submit a certificate of graduation, which serves as a university entrance qualification for enrollment.
- Individual proof of English language skills (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website