- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you apply with international certificates, you will be informed in your letter of admission whether you are subject to a fee.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in biomedical chemistry. Credits and coursework earned in another first degree program may also be taken into account.
If previous credits and coursework differ to a great degree, you may be admitted to the program under certain conditions in order to catch up on 12 credits points from the bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Chemistry. In this case, enrollment is granted under the condition that these credits are achieved within the first year of study. For repeat examinations, the examination committee may extend this deadline by one semester. If proof is not provided to the examination committee in due time, students are generally not entitled to continue their studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website