- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
Students should exhibit knowledge of a modern programming language either through their bachelor’s degree, additional modules or relevant extramural projects and activities. Furthermore, the abstraction and transfer of methods in computer science for solving problems in the professional field of biomedical computing are a necessary ability. Additionally, students should have an interest in developing medical applications in order to be able to complete specific tasks.
Students with a bachelor's degree in a university outside the European Union have to show proof of their knowledge e.g. in the form of the "Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test" or "Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering" (GATE) in computer science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission (upload - signed).
- Degree certificate and diploma or subject and grade transcript of studies to date.
- Transcript of records.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Complete and current résumé.
- Letter of motivation.
- Curricular analysis, which reviews the competencies you have acquired in your prior studies.
- Module catalog containing the individual module descriptions of a particular university unit, e.g. of a degree program, school or department, study division, or of the university as a whole.
- Preliminary documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bachelor) is obtained outside the EU/EEA.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website