Biomedical Engineering (BΜΕ)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of engineering or the natural sciences, or a closely related field.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applications are directly suitable with regard to their initial technical knowledge if they can demonstrate sufficient knowledge in all the subject areas listed below:
- Physiology, anatomy or cell biology, molecular biology.
- Elementary differential calculus, matrix calculus.
- Electronics, signal processing, measurement technology.
- Control engineering.
- Statistical methods.
Proof of knowledge can be provided by the successful completion of courses of study, study modules, or corresponding training courses. For the proof of the required practical experience, appropriate activity certificates must be submitted.
Applicants with knowledge of less than 8 subject areas but more than 3 subject areas may be granted admission on condition that the knowledge of missing subject areas is acquired in the course of study or in the course of a preliminary semester. This can be done by attending corresponding elective courses or by completing a complete, individually tailored pre-semestеr.
An above-average bachelor’s degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application for a study place is made by means of the special admission application. The following documents must be enclosed with this application:
- An officially certified copy of the university entrance qualification. If the original is in a language other than English or German, an officially certified translation into English or German.
- An officially certified copy of the university degree that qualifies you to enter a profession. If the original was prepared in a language other than English or German, an officially certified translation into English or German.
- Career history in English or German.
- Officially certified evidence of language skills in German and English (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation in English or German. It should be at least one and at most two DIN A 4 pages in typewritten form.
- Two references.
- Copies of other relevant documents, if available, such as job referencеs.
For more information please check theCourse Website