- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in medical technologies or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of at least 3,0 in the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: A minimum score of 6 per section.
Specification: A minimum score of 22 for each section (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In addition to the completed application form, the minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree (see previous degree field).
- Official evidence of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- An “Allgemeine Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB)” i.e. a general qualification for university entrance. Foreign certificates must be verified by the relevant public authority as comparable.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of motivation (a maximum of 1 A4 page).
For more information please check theCourse Website