- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of science in biology or in a study program that fulfills the criteria of the Subject Specific Criteria in Biology, in particular:
- Required basic skills in botanics and zoology and microbiology in the areas of cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, systematics, physiology, ecology, neurobiology, behavioral biology: 30 ECTS.
- Required advanced skills of choice in the following fields: cell biology, developmental biology, behavioral biology, virology, immunology, neurobiology, human genetics, microbiology, biotechnology, ecology, pharmaceutical biology, bioinformatics, biophysics, biochemistry: 45 ECTS.
- Required skills in chemistry: inorganic, organic, physical: 20 ECTS.
- Requried skills in physics, mathematics, biostatistics: 15 ECTS.
Please submit either your final degree or your transcript of records to prove a minimum of 150 ECTS. In the latter you have to submit your completed transcript of records no later than Sept. 15th or March 15th, respectively.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Prior to application deadlines (July 15th and January 15th, respectively) you need:
- Initial online application.
- Automatic reply including your application number.
- Proof of at least completed 150 ECTS in your study program (transcript of records) or submission of bachelor certificate and transcript of records.
Prior to verification deadlines (Sept 15th and March 15th, respectively):
- Submission of bachelor certificate and transcript of records (if not sent before).
- Optional proof of additional credits which are not within the regular study program to prove the required qualification criteria.