- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in biotechnology or related areas, such as bioengineering, bioprocess engineering, biochemical engineering, chemical engineering (focus biotechnology), industrial biotechnology, environmental biotechnology or food engineering.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If your Bachelor's program includes less than 210 ECTS credits, it is possible to complete the missing credits at Hochschule Offenburg before starting the MBT program.
You should be among the top-third graduates of your institution.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Apply to the program using the online application system (HISinOne).
The selection committee will then screen your online application. If your application has been short-listed, you are invited to send your full paper-based application by postal mail.
If you are short-listed and send your paper-based application, please include the following documents:
- Print-out of the application form generated by the online application system HISinOne.
- Certified copy of the bachelor's degree (translated into English or German).
- Certified transcripts of records (translated into English or German).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (explaining why you want to study MBT).
- APS certificate (for Chinese and Vietnamese applicants only).
- Passport photograph.
- Copy of your passport ID page (with a picture, your name, and date of birth).
For more information please check theCourse Website