- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) of a course of study with a biological or scientific orientation.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Proof of the required scientific basic, methodological, and specialist knowledge of the biological and natural sciences.
A final grade of at least 2.3.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be uploaded to the student secretariat together with the online application:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- Bachelor certificate (if there is no final certificate yet, a preliminary certificate must be attached).
- Proof of completed studies and examinations (e.g. transcript of records).
- A letter of motivation.
- If applicable, evidence of additional qualifications relevant to the master's degree (e.g. job references, additional qualifications, relevant internships).
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language (if a study qualification was not acquired at a German-speaking institution). See language requirements.
For more information please check theCourse Website