British, American and Postcolοnial Studiеs
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject-related course of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Degrees in selected related fields are also accepted if applicants can provide proof that their studies included a focus on Anglophone languages, literature, and/or cultures. These related fields are philology, cultural studies, media studies, or communication studiеs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Specification: Grades A or B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Prospective students must submit the following via the online application portal:
- A-levels or international equivalent (certified copy).
- Undergraduate diploma (certified copy).
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form).
- Transcript of records listing credits, examinations, and courses attended (certified copy).
- If applicable: documentation of time spent abroad, work experience, extracurricular activities, foreign language skills, etc.
Documents in any language other than English or German have to be translated into one of these two languages by an officially certified translator. The translation must also be accompanied by a (likewise certified) copy of the document in its original language.
Please do not forget to attach documentation of internships, other language certificates for other foreign languages you have learned as well as documentation of other extracurricular experience. We can only give you credit for additional activities if there is documentatiοn.
For more information please check theCourse Website