British Literature and Cultural Studies (Βritish Studiеs)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a program with components relevant/related to British studiеs.
Above-average first academic degree. At least 2.5 according to the German grading system. International final grades are converted according to the modified Bavarian fοrmula.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your CV (including your name, address, email address, the exact titles + grades of your qualifications, and the full name of your university).
- A cover letter in English (approx. 2 pages) outlining your motivation for applying for an MA program as well as the relevance of this program for your professional and academic plans/goals.
- APS certificate (all applicants from China, Vietnam, and India).
- Copy of your passport (only for international applicants).
- English-language certificate (see language requirements).
- B.A.-certificate or higher, or equivalent.
- Transcript of academic records, citing your attended courses, and documenting your hitherto achieved credit points (at least 150 credit points ECTS) and your average grade.
- Secondary school-leaving certificate (high school or equivalent).
- A sample of your own academic work (10-20 pages), written in English.
- Should you wish to apply for two-degree programs (1st and 2nd choice), please make sure to supply two copies of your complete application documents in two separate PDF files.
- All documents must be in either English or German. Simple copies of certificates and certified translations are sufficient for the application. However, all original documents must be shown at the Registrar's Office for enrolment.
- Recommendation letters are not required.
- There will be no entrance exams or interviews.
Please send your application by email to Appl[email protected] and attach your documents as one PDF file.
For more information please check theCourse Website