Building Sustainability - Management Methods for Energy Efficiency MBA
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A minimum of 1-year work experience after completion of your university degree. Internships during studying do not count. So you must have continuous work experience of at least one year after your last academic degree and prior to starting the class here, which is prior to October 1st.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents:
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page A4).
- Tabular curriculum vitae with information about the educational and professional background.
- University degree(s) recognized by German universities (at least 210 ECTS).
- Proof of working experience of at least one year (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy) after completion of studies.
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – only if available.
For more information please check theCourse Website