Business Administration and Engineering - Sales & Service Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There is a tuition fee of 2,100 € per semester, plus 120 € for student union and administrative costs. If you start your studies in the winter semester with a standard period of three semesters, the total cost of the MBA program is 6,660 €. As described, you can also start your studies in the summer semester and reduce your workload with a four-semester standard study period. For four semesters, the tuition fee is an additional 2,220 €. As an MBA program, the university is committed to the support of talent. That's why every semester they award an MBA scholarship of over 3,000 € to a deserving candidate. Each scholarship holder will have half of the tuition fees paid for the duration of 3 semesters.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) n a technical or technical-economical (industrial engineering and management) field.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with degrees for which only 180 ECTS have been awarded, can make up the required credits while taking the MBA degree.
Qualified, at least two years of professional experience in industry.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application should be made in writing using the application form.
You require the following documents for the application:
- Application form.
- University entrance qualification.
- Degree certificate of the first degree.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- 2 current passport photos.
- Copies of employment references in English or German.
- Proof of language proficiency in German and English (see language requirements).
- Letters of reference (welcomed but not mandatory).
Certified translations of documents into English or German are required for documents issued in other languages.
Please send your application documents to:
Att. Prof. Leuendorf
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website