Business Administration and Engineering - Sales & Service Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
Required ECTS credits: 210
Applicants with degrees for which only 180 ECTS have been awarded, can make up the required credits while taking the MBA degree.
Relevant employment experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application should be made in writing using the application form.
You require the following documents for the application:
- Application form.
- University entrance qualification.
- Degree certificate of the first degree.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of Motivation.
- 2 current passport photos.
- Copies of employment references in English or German.
- Proof of language proficiency in German and English.
- Letters of reference (welcomed but not mandatory).
Certified translations of documents into English or German are required for documents issued in other languages.
Please send your application documents to:
Att. Prof. Leuendorf
For more information please check theCourse Website