Business Administration Intеrnatiοnal
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of business administration or verу similar.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents are:
- Full CV starting with date and grade of your secondary higher education ([high] school leaving/A-levels etc.) leaving year.
- Copy of passport.
- Proof of English skills (see language requirements). This can be proven with a bachelor or master degree in English - confirmation of university required.
- Proof of German skills (see language requirements). No German skills are required upon application.
- For Toulouse: Proof of French skills (see language requirements). No French skills are required upon application.
- Proof of further foreign language skills (if applicable).
Higher secondary education:
- Original or certified true copy of your school leaving certificate as well as original or certified true copy of German, English, or French translations of the named certificates. Your school leaving certificate should show your average grade. To convert the grade of your (high) school into a German grade, the university would need the official grading system of your school. So please prepare for uploading a copy of the official grading system. If applicable: university entrance examination certificate from your home country.
- Applicants who have completed previous periods of study in China, Vietnam or Mongolia: APS certificate.
- Original or certified true copy of your university leaving certificate (bachelor degree or equivalent) as well as original or certified true copy of German, English, or French translations of the named certificates.
- Full transcripts (original or certified true copy) of your bachelor studies as well as original or certified true copy of German, English, or French translation.
- Your transcript should show the average grade of your university degree.
- To convert this grade into a German grade, the university would need the official grading system of your university. So please prepare for uploading a copy of the official grading system (where necessary: German, English, or French translation).
Further studies/additional skills:
- If applicable: further degrees (bachelor and/or master); be prepared to upload them in the same fashion as your school leaving and first bachelor degree certificates.
- Proof of study or work abroad experience other than those gained in your home country (if applicable).
- Proof of program-related work experience or internships (if applicable).
- Proof of voluntary work (if applicable).
Deadline for application is 15 June for the following winter term and 15 January for the summer term. The selection process will start after the deadline. According to the outcome, a ranking will be set up, and the limited number of places will be distributed according to this ranking. Therefore, please be aware, that early admission is not possiblе.
For more information please check theCourse Website