Business and Organizational Psychology in India and Germany with M.Sc. Psychology in HRDM
- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: June
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
A prior degree in Psychology is not mandatory. Students with business, economic, or HRM backgrounds are also welcome to apply.
Having previous work or internship experience is NOT mandatory but will be very helpful for students to keep up with the program due to the theory-to-practice or practice-oriented approach.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in June)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Latest updated CV (signed).
- Letter of intent/Statement of purpose.
- Recent photograph – with white background and formal attire.
- 10th and 12th Grade OR PUC Marks Card (High School Certificate).
- Degree marks card and provisional degree certificate (university certificate and transcript).
- Migration certificate of an undergraduate degree from qualifying university (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka).
- 2 (two) copies of the online payment receipt.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/Aadhar enrolment receipt).
NRI and foreign candidates please contact the Admission Office for more information on the additional documents you have to provide.
You can send these documents to [email protected] or via the Online Application Form.
To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the English language should be translated to English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format.
For more information please check theCourse Website