Business and Organizational Psychology with M.Sc. Psychology in HRDM
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 312,000 INR plus 9,880 EUR.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
A prior degree in Psychology is not mandatory. Students with business, economic, or HRM backgrounds are also welcome to apply.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below:
- Latest updated CV (signed).
- Letter of Intent/Statement of purpose.
- One stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background.
- Class 10 marks statement.
- Class 12 marks statement - mandatory, if the candidate has appeared and passed the examination.
- Degree marks card.
- Provisional degree certificate/Convocation certificate - mandatory, if the candidate has completed/graduated from the qualifying program.
- Transfer certificate (TC) of an undergraduate degree from the last qualified institution.
- Migration certificate of an undergraduate degree from qualifying university (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka).
- Two copies of the online payment receipt.
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / Africa / ASEAN / Other foreign nationals) have to submit:
- Copy of passport and visa Details.
- PIO/OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO/OCI card whichever is applicable.
- Medical fitness certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India, and Resident Permit (RP) (if available while applying).
All documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
For more information please check theCourse Website