Business and Psychology
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with business alignment or psychology.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least 135 ECTS credits must be reached at the time of the application. Should you not dispose the leaving certificate yet within the application procedure, the university needs an official compilation of your previous performances with a certification of the average grades. During the matriculation the leaving certificate must be presented.
Proof of knowledge in:
- Statistics/mathematics to the extent of 10 ECTS credits.
- Psychology to the extent of 5 ECTS credits.
- General Business Administration to the extent of 5 ECTS points.
- Prerequisites can, if not available by beginning of studies, can be made up to 10 ECTS points by the end of second semester.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor's degree or current transcript of record.
- Curriculum vitae.
- English and German language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website