- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the field of business economics, information technology, engineering, social sciences or similar.
Minimum one-year relevant work experience after the bachelor´s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- A recent photo with your name/address on the back.
- Copy of passport.
- Your curriculum vitae/resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Academic and professional qualification certificates (certified copies).
- Academic transcripts (certified copies).
- University entrance qualification, i.e. the degree that entitles the recipient to study at a university (e.g. High School Certificate) (certified copies).
- Job reference(s) for one or more years after 1st degree.
- A document stating English proficiency (certified copies - see language requirements).
- Not compulsory, but if available: document(s) stating German proficiency.
All educational certificates and transcripts should be certified by the German Embassy/Consulate.
For more information please check theCourse Website