Business Consulting Master (BCM)
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (at least 70% completed) in the field of business economics, information technology, social sciences, or engineering.
It is possible to apply if your bachelor's degree is a bit less than 70%. Such applications will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please make sure to highlight your work experience and any other strengths that would make you a better candidate for the program in your motivation letter.
Minimum work experience of 1 year in a relevant field after completing the first degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- A recent photo with your name/address on the back.
- Copy of passport.
- Your curriculum vitae/resume.
- Letter of motivation. Ideally, one page is desirable for a motivation letter. There is no word limit.
- Academic and professional qualification certificates (certified copies).
- Academic transcripts (certified copies).
- University entrance qualification, i.e. the degree that entitles the recipient to study at a university (e.g. High School Certificate) (certified copies).
- Job reference(s) for one or more years after 1st degree.
- A document stating English proficiency (certified copies, see language requirements).
- Not compulsory, but if available: document(s) stating German proficiency.
All the documents should either be in English or German. If translated, the translation should be certified by the German Embassy/Consulate. All educational certificates and transcripts should be certified by the German Embassy/Consulate.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website