- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Job&Master candidates, as well as applicants who apply before May 31, receive a 10% discount.
Good bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, business or similar, including good knowledge in maths and stats.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Work experience not obligatory but beneficial for JOB&MASTER-placement.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
- HSBA’s application form.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Certificates incl. transcript of records and diploma supplement.
- Letter of recommendation.
- English language certificate (B2) if applicable.
For more information please check theCourse Website