Business Intelligence & Data Science
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for further details.
The standard version (4 semesters) includes a semester abroad (dual degree).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with at least 15 credits in the field of business (e.g. business administration, economics, business information systems; or related fields), of those credits or in addition to those credits at least 10 credits must have been earned in quantitative courses (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, technology, market research, econometrics; or related fields). Qualified professional experience both in business and in quantitative fields can be used to compensate for a lack of subject-specific ECTS points.
If you have not studied for a bachelor's degree in economics or if your quantitative ECTS points are not sufficient, you can prepare yourself for your management studies with the ISM Pre-Master.
Required ECTS credits:
- 210 (for the fast-track version - 3 semesters). An alternative admission to the fast-track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the first check of your registration:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records), comprising at least 180 ECTS points, for the Fast Track 210 ECTS points.
You will receive a link to the application portal after your registration for the admission test day. There you can upload the following documents that are needed from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first-degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time too).
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Dortmund
1b) Campus Hamburg
1c) Campus Munich
For more information please check theCourse Website