- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
- For the 60-ECTS program, you will need to have already acquired 240 ECTS credits.
- For the 120-ECTS program, you will need to have 180 ECTS credits.
For the 60-ECTS program, you will need at least one year of professional work experience before starting your studies (achieved after previous studies).
At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous education.
For the 120-ECTS version of this course, you will need a degree in the field of Information Sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection