Business Management – Digital Business Management
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee: 14,800 €.
Required ECTS: 180.
If you have 180 ECTS in your previous degree, you have to provide at least two years of relevant work experience. If you have 210 in your previous degree, you have to provide at least one year of work experience.
For applicants without a first university degree: five years of relevant work experience plus qualification test.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you meet the entry requirements and are interested in applying for the Master Business Management, please send a completed application form with the following documents:
- A copy of your undergraduate university degree and transcript of records.
- Proof of work experience (e.g. reference letters).
- Proof of English skills (certification must be less than three years old).
- Curriculum vitae/resume, preferably in "Europass".
- Letter of motivation explaining your choice of program.
- Copy of your passport or ID.
- Non-EU-citizen: proof of three years undergraduate degree.
Please submit formally certified copies only.
Certificates and other documents that are not in English nor in German must be translated into one of these languages. Translations must be formally certified and attached to the documents.
For more information please check theCourse Website