Business Management / Business Economics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
A course is relevant if at least 50 credit points in business administration and at least 15 credit points in economics, as well as at least 16 credit points in courses in quantitative methods, are acquired.
If the applicant's ECTS does not apply to the bachelor's degree, a course is considered relevant if:
- At least 9 courses in business administration.
- At least 3 courses in economics, and
- At least 3 courses in the area of quantitative methods have been acquired.
For applicants who only shortly before completing their studies and have not completed this degree by the time of application, proof of the relevant qualification can be replaced by a complete grade certificate of all achievements in the relevant course of study up to the time of application, whereby at least 140 credit points must be proven and the average grade determined from the module examinations is at least "2.9".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website