Business Management - Focus in HR and Change Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with modules in economics, finances, business, research methods, mathematics, and statistics (for at least 35 ECTS credit points). Students who do not fulfill this requirement can apply for a Pre-Master’s course at the IEC.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Latest updated CV (signed).
- Letter of intent.
- University certificate with transcript of records (min. bachelor's degree or equivalent).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
You can send these documents to [email protected] or via the Online Application Form by clicking the "Apply Now" button. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format. A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary. However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website