- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 8,940 €, with an additional one-time admission fees of 250 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) that also have modules in economics, finances, business, research methods, mathematics, and statistics (for a total of at least 35 ECTS credit points). Students who do not fulfill this requirement can apply for a preparation course at the IEC.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for your application to the study program:
- Latest updated CV (signed).
- Letter of intent.
- University certificate and transcript (min. bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- English language proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
You can send these documents to [email protected] or via the Online Application Form. Your academic profile and working experience will be assessed in detail during 2 application interviews. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format. A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary. However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website