- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 6,940 €, with an additional one-time admission fees of 250 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) that also have modules in economics, finances, business, research methods, mathematics, and statistics (for a total of at least 35 ECTS credit points). Students who do not fulfill this requirement can apply for a preparation course at the IEC.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for your application to the study program:
- Latest updated CV (signed).
- Letter of intent/statement of purpose.
- University certificate and transcript (min. bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- English language proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
If your original official documents are not in English or German, these documents should be translated to either English or German by a sworn translator. Please submit your application documents (all in PDF format) via email to [email protected] or via our online application form at our website.
For more information please check theCourse Website