Business Psychology and Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For EU students: Mainz & Cologne=5,370 €. For non-EU students: Mainz & Cologne=7,830 €. There's a one-off registration fee of 600 €. Discounts and scholarships available.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Business Psychology and Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree in:
- A business-related degree
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Minimum grade: at least "good". Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
CV in tabular format.
Proof of your study achievements to date.
1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Cologne
1b) Campus Mainz
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website